Time & Location
Jan 01, 2023, 12:00 a.m.
About the event
Entry fee per person: $25
Categories: Women, Men, and Youth.
Prizes (per category)
First: cash prize/gift card
Second: cash prize/gift card
Third: cash prize/gift card
Participants may enter a total of 10 coyotes to be scored.
The score from your top 3 coyotes will be combined to determine your ranking in the tournament.
You must submit the following photos when submitting a coyote for scoring:
1. A photo of yourself with the coyote
2. A photo of the coyote's tail measurement in inches (measure from the base to the tip of the tail)
3. A photo of the coyote's weight in lbs and oz. (the entire coyote and scale must be visible in the photo)
NOTE: Your registration card MUST be visible in ALL photo submissions. The card can be printed or displayed digitally.
1. All applicable federal, provincial/territorial, and municipal regulations MUST be obeyed when harvesting coyotes. Including, but not limited to, firearms, hunting, trapping, and harvesting regulations.
2. Coyotes may be hunted or trapped.
3. Hides must be used or donated unless prohibited by regulations. If you need assistance finding somewhere to donate hides, please let us know.
4. Coyotes may only be submitted for scoring by one entrant. Multiple entries of the same coyote will result in disqualification.
5. Coyotes must be harvested between January 1st, 2023, and January 30th, 2023.
6. All entries must be submitted prior to 12:00 AM EST on January 31st, 2023.
7. Proof of a valid firearms license is required to claim any firearm prize.
Stay safe, have fun, and good luck!